Authors who wish to give
an oral presentation or to prepare a poster must submit
the abstracts in English by 15 February 2005. From the abstracts
received, the Scientific Committee will select scientifically
suitable to be presented as lectures in sessions. Other
abstracts will be evaluated for poster presentation. When
you are sending your contribution, please respect detailed
instructions for abstracts and model abstract linked below.
All contributors will be notified by letter of acceptance
(e-mail) for oral presentation or poster not later than
04 March 2005. Abstracts should be electronically submitted,
as the "contribution
sample" sent to Scientific Committee e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract content: a brief
summary of about 150-200 words, should give the major findings
of the investigation under the following headings: Aims;
Methods and Results; Conclusion; Significance and Impact
of Study. A list of five Keywords should be added.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- Use the A4 format with margins- 2,5
cm , except left- 3,5cm, Times New Roman font 10 point
and single space.
- Type the title of the abstract in capitals
in upper case, followed by the authors' names and addresses
on a separate line.
- Leave one line before typing the body
of the text.
- All the text of the abstract should
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Do not include figures, photographs,
- Key words: not more then five.
- Do not use abbreviations with the exception
of those standard for international usage. Authors should
note that the abstracts will be reproduced in the form
which they are submitted. Therefore, authors must take
responsibility for any typographical or factual errors.
- Where there is more than one author,
the name of the person giving the presentation should
- Abstracts not complying with the above
rules or which are unsuitable for reproduction may not
be accepted or publication.
- Abstracts should be received by February
- Poster dimensions: length 120 cm; width
Agricultural Science - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Via J.F. Kennedy, 17 - 42100 Reggio
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:
+39 0522 522026